I am Fr. Bruno Ciceri, the International Director of the Stella Maris Network, a Catholic welfare organization known also as Apostleship of the Sea.
The Stella Maris organization is really concern about the spiritual and material welfare of seafarers, fishers and their families.
This is a brief anonymous Survey, one year after the pandemic started, on the impact of COVID-19 on the life of the people of the sea.
From listening directly from you, the chaplains of Stella Maris hope to set up programs and initiatives to respond to your needs and the ones of your families.
The survey is divided in 5 sections:
- Section 1 (questions 1 – 8): are general questions for EVERYONE to answer.
- Section 2 (questions 9 – 15): are questions ONLY for those SEAFARERS STRANDED on board, because is IMPOSSIBLE to have CREW CHANGE. After completing Question N° 15 go directly to Question N° 27.
- Section 3 (questions 16 – 20) are questions ONLY FOR SEAFARERS RECENTLY DEPLOYED. After completing Question N° 20 go directly to Question N° 27.
- Section 4 (questions 21 – 26): are questions FOR THOSE WHOSE CONTRACT GOT EXTENDED DUE TO COVID -19 AND ARE CURRENTLY AT HOME AFTER COMPLETING THE CONTRACT.
- Section 5 (question 27 – 36) are for EVERYONE to answer.
It will only take a few minutes to answer the questions.
Please click on this link to fill up the Survey:
After answering all the questions, please press: Send.
We appreciate very much your cooperation.
God bless and keep you and your family safe!
Fr. Bruno Ciceri
Stella Maris International
Dicastery for Promoting Integral Human Development
Palazzo San Calisto
00120 Vatican City